Electric grills have become one of the most popular kitchen appliances in modern kitchens. Firstly, they make cooking a lot easier and secondly, it improves the taste of food by a country mile. Especially, your cheese sandwiches or those juicy rib steaks. So, if you’re also interested in enjoying delicious grilled foods, then you should get hold of the George Foreman GRP 1060B 4 serving removable plate grill.
The large outdoor grills on the backyards are the best way to prepare the lovely steak without any doubt, but if winter has come then electric grills inside your comfortable kitchen isn’t a bad choice either. I won’t say that you will get the same flavor as you get from that massive outdoor tool but still you can savor delicious meals with less mess to clean. Other than that, eating grilled food is a very healthy habit if you compare it with deep fried junk foods. So if you were already thinking to get one for backup purposes in the harsh climates, now you got one more excellent reason to have an electric grill. Therefore, let’s cut to the chase and find out why you should get the George Foreman GRP 1060B 4 serving removable plate grill for your kitchen.
George Foreman GRP1060B 4 Serving Removable Plate Features:
- Easy To Use : The George Foreman GRP1060B 4 Serving Removable Plate Grill turnouts to be one of the best electric grills in the market right now. I made it clear before why to be in possession of an electric grill is beneficial. But the conundrum is why this one? One simple reason to consider this one from all the rest is that users will find it quite straightforward to use. It is very common among users to get overwhelmed with new electrical appliances as most are a little bit complicated. But this George Foreman Grill is easy to use and to get familiarized with it might take just a minutes. That is enough to make it a crowd favorite, but there is more to it. You should carefully inspect its other expertises below and then make a decision if it can earn a spot in your kitchen based on its service.
- Contact Grill : The George Foreman 4 serving removable plate grill is a contact grill. Assuming you are a grill maiden, you should apparently need to know that there are two kinds of indoor grills that you can get. One is similar to the traditional outdoor models that we typically use for barbecue parties. These are the open type. And there is the other one which one is the contact grill like this model on hand. So, what’s all the fuss about it? The principal difference between an open grill and a contact grill is that while using the first one you have to cook one side at a time. That makes sense as it is open and you have to flip your food, and that is where contact grills sets apart. As you see contact grills are designed to fold in half so can you can cook both the sides at once. So it takes less time, and both sides are cooked evenly simultaneously.
- Faster Heating : One of the biggest dilemmas with electric grills is the heating. It is imperative to preheat the grill, or you can’t get on with your cooking. However, George Foreman is one of the pioneers of the indoor grills industry, and they know to address the problems. In the previous model, it was a troubling issue as it took quite some time to preheat, but in this George Foreman GRP1060B Grill, it is now 35% faster and takes about 3-5 minutes to heat properly.
- Quicker & Healthier : The george foreman grill with removable plates is an ideal appliance for cooking when you’re in a rush. Grilling is a quicker technique to cook your meals, and they offer a much healthier diet. Just take any vegetable or protein you’re gonna eat, now before cooking preheat the grill for 5 minutes and “BAM!”, You have a delicious dish in front of you instantly. Plus, when you have the George Foreman GRP1060B electric grill in your home then the likelihood of making burgers is pretty high. We can make burgers on any surface, but there is something amazing happens when you grill it. It will take the flavor of your homemade burgers to it an all new level, in short, you will experience heaven in your mouth. Also, the GRP1060B model of George Foreman is remarkable as you can easily cook for a small group of people. Thanks to the 60 square inches cooking surface. So you can easily cook for four people at a time which you should already know by now.
- Removal Grill Plate : The grill plate of the appliance is naturally the most important part because this is the place where the real business, the cooking goes down. As already being stated, the grill heats 35% faster than ever. But that’s not all; George Foreman understands how to satisfy the customers. The detachable plates is a good example, as they recognized users always face issues while cleaning. It also has the non-stick coated grills. This trait is standard but necessary as you won’t knowingly go through the dark tunnel where you get seriously injured. And in this case, you don’t desire an electric grill without non-sticking grills. Also, the coating is the reason you eat healthier as it excludes the extra oil and butter during cooking. Further, the sloped grills surface reduces the fat by 42%. So with George Foreman GRP1060B 4 Serving Removable Plate Grill, you ensure a hearty meal for your entire family every time.
There is a blog you can check which actually shows the ways you can do cooking with various George Foreman grill in a healthier and better way.
Also Check :
- T-fal GC702 OptiGrill Indoor Electric Grill Reviewed
As we already mentioned the pros of this grill that it has Removable Grill plates for better cleaning and washing. Faster heating which is actually 35% faster than before along with healthier diet. Pretty basic rules so easy to use . 2 times better coating for more durable. It also have 60 square inch cooking surface so you can cook more at a time. The plates are lightweight non stick Aluminum completely removable for easy cleaning . I found this unit to be handy for a quick meal & works best with defrosted meat. So it is the cheapest indoor grill you can get easily.
I have discussed the key features of the george foreman removable plate grill, and it is an excellent electric grill as you can see. But every merchandise has some imperfections and so do this one.
It has only one issue, and that is the power cord of the model as it is not very long. The previous version of the electric grill had a longer cord than the current one, but you can address this problem efficiently. If the power source is at a distant, then you can always use the multi plug.
The Bottom Line:
From all that I’ve seen, the george foreman grill removable plates is perfect for every household kitchen. The appliance is compact, and it looks ravishing. So, you don’t have to worry whether it will take a lot of space in your kitchen, or it will look out of sorts in there. Moreover, it ensures delicious meal to satisfy the appetite. And to enjoy a lovely meal, you don’t have to pay a lot of money as it comes at a reasonable price. Just make up your mind and buy one. And later you can thank me. Still not interested to buy ? Ok we got it all covered for you check our Best indoor grill buying guide to check more indoor electric grill review and features.
Also Check :